Niagara Hospitality Hotels is continuously renovating and redeveloping our products, to stay current with the ever changing trend and focus. We have mid-range to full-service hotel experiences all that are strategically located and priced to satisfy every taste. Ranging from the Fallsview experience, Casino visitors, shoppers, great gourmet getaways and family affordable fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager and Hotel Operations Manager you will be hands-on requiring you to work along-side staff at the hotel. To sell the features and benefits of the Niagara Hospitality Hotels group, to maximize sales opportunities and provide excellent guest services. Always promoting the NHH mission statement “to be the friendliest hotel in the market.”
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Handling all guest registration and check-outs
2. Selling, up-selling and cross selling between properties
3. Knowledge and proficiency in operation of hotels property management system
4. Answering busy hotel switchboard and information calls
5. Taking reservations
6. Posting charges to guest accounts
7. Abiding by front office procedures
8. Handling of cash according to policy and procedure
9. Follow company health and safety guidelines, and comply with federal and provincial regulations to protect company assets.
10. Any other tasks as assigned by the Hotel General Manager, Front Office Supervisor or President
1. Ability to work as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
2. Ability to follow instructions from supervisors.
3. Cash handling experience a must.
4. Some written and oral communication skills.
5. Previous guest service experience an asset, but willing to train the right candidate.
6. Must be able to provide criminal reference check if required.
7. WHMIS and/or First Aid training an asset.
1. Physically fit to endure long hours of standing.
2. Minimal exposure to cleaning chemicals, such as general purpose disinfectant and glass cleaner.
3. Possible exposure to violent/harassment from guests.
At Niagara Hospitality Hotels, we have assembled an eclectic mix of products to ensure that we have the right room and that you have a great...