Rosies Breakfast Grill located in the Fallsview district of Niagara Falls is seeking a full time Breakfast Supervisor. The successful applicant will carry with them a minimum of 3 years experience serving in a breakfast, lunch, dinner environment, as well as a minimum 1 year in a supervisory role.
This position is permanent full time, and requires the successful applicant to work 30-40 hours per week, including but not limited to Saturdays and Sundays. Flexibility required based on fluctuating hotel occupancies.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to develop and grow within an expanding group of restaurants, while engaging with our hotel partners and guests.
Minimum Education: High School
3 years minimum hands on serving in a face paced environment, knowledge of breakfast service and understanding of basic hotel service guidelines.
Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory role in a food and beverage environment.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion and serve food
- Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Participate in the selection of food service staff
Indeed - 14 months ago
At Niagara Hospitality Hotels, we have assembled an eclectic mix of products to ensure that we have the right room and that you have a great...