Niagara Health System Employee Review

View all Niagara Health System reviews

continued success for over 20 yrs
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 February 2013
Education workshops continuous, great relationship with collegues and management...I have learned that every individual has a whole different outlook on the Health Sytem...Hardest part of my job is to collaborate with more than one family member at a time as they want the answers now about condition and outcome...Most enjoyable is to leave work with the satisfaction of 100% of my professional was given to all my patients, family members and friends...
Pros
inspirational
Cons
rpn's opportunities to move forward in next level as they require rn certification

Other Niagara Health System Employee Reviews

Great place to work , lots of room for movement. Lots of education, great friendships and team atmosphere
Medical Device Reprocessing Technician (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON16 October 2017
Nurses are over worked but remain helpful and friendly. The doctors (again over worked) are efficient and knowledgeable and take the time to listen.
The building and faculties are showing their age, but for the most part seem clean and maintained. Wait times are average but that is always subject to the severity of your emergency.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Older Building
Great work environment and Management
Infection Control Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Niagara, ON24 August 2017
I am proud to work at Niagara Health! I work with an amazing team, management is great, and my job here provides me with a healthy work-life balance.

Niagara Health holds a special place in my heart as well. I was born within one of the Hospital sites and spent a lot of time as an inpatient there due to chronic asthma as a child. I always received exemplary care when treated here.

I would recommend Niagara Health as an employer to anyone that would be interested in joining the team.
Pros
Clean, happy and healthy work environment with lots of room for growth, Magnificent team of multidisciplinary Healthcare professionals
Cons
Some of the older sites are dated which can be challenging, but that will change within the next 7 years when the new Hospital is built