Niagara Health System Employee Review

View all Niagara Health System reviews

Every day was unique to itself. Always plenty to do to keep employees busy.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON12 November 2013
A very interesting and enjoyable position. Working daily with the Director and Clinical Managers assisting with their scheduling of appointments and arranging meeting times, locations and minutes. Distributing any business paperwork affiliated with meetings and contacting all participants via email, calendar outlook, telephone or fax. Project administration and preparation was an important duty in this position and it included working closely with department members communicating any information needed.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Long Hours

Other Niagara Health System Employee Reviews

Great place to work with a decent wage
PSW (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON27 January 2018
I love working st the Niagara health system because of the ability to move around in the company. They offer a variety of jobs within my skill level with various shift to fit in with my schedule
My first real job, awesome people awesome workplace
Registered Psychiatric Nurse (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON6 January 2018
I moved up to St. Catharines from Windsor, Ontario. The Niagara area is beautiful and similar to Windsor, being so close to the US boarder. The hospital was brand new when I moved up here which was awesome. My managers have been wonderful overall and my coworkers are incredible.
Pros
New Building, Great Staff, Fair Pay
Cons
Far from my home of Windsor