Niagara Falls Review Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Niagara falls review
newspapers (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONJune 14, 2016
working for the Niagara falls review is good but i need a job with more hours and a better pay but over all i never had a problem.
Easy, short work and fun
Newspaper Carrier (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONAugust 10, 2012
A typical day would be me waking up at 7am to go walk or ride my bike and deliver my papers to the 20-30 customers I had on my route .It took all of 30 minutes to an hour. I learned responsibility. I never had a problem with the management they were always great to me. I really didn't have co-workers because I did the route by myself. The hardest part was waking up every morning and in the winter when it was so cold outside. The best part was meeting all my customers and making them happy.
Pros
first job, fun, easy, not long days
Cons
cold in the winter, waking up
Productive two days out of the week with really basic concepts.
Flyer Boy (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONMay 18, 2012
My review about the Niagara Falls Review is a good company to work for. A typical day was basically following the rules and make sure everyone gets their flyer. I learned how to organize and get ready by the deadline time which was 6:30pm. There was really no hard part on the job, it was actually easy and fun. The most enjoyable part on the job was being comfortable and when pedestrians got the flyer they said, "Thank you."
Cons