Key Areas of Responsibility
- Translates technical systems specifications into working, tested applications.
- Developing detailed programming specifications, writing and/or generating code, compiling data-driven programs,
- Technical assistance in implementation, conversion, migrations and conducting unit tests.
- A passion for software development and a burning desire to code
- The ability to self-learn and problem solve
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- A pragmatic approach to building applications
- Development experience with the.NET framework and ASP.NET using C#, JSON, Ajax and related technologies
- An understanding of relational databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)