Niagara Casinos

Niagara Casinos Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging yet rewarding
Casino Manager (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJuly 23, 2014
I get up very early. Grab a timmies.
Start on the floor . Say Good morning to everyone.
First my counts , the chips ,cards, check the win loss, the staff, the players.
The hardest dealing the people that loose. I still feel for them even after all these years.
The most enjoyable part is the bonds that I have formed over the years.
Tough job, tough times
Kitchen Worker (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMarch 14, 2014
So, I got to work, we start pre-shift we get stationed. We worked 2 hours before we get a break 3 breaks in an 8 and half hour shift. Not to bad right? Well, that's pretty much where it ends. I worked in a kitchen, 'nuff said. Hot, and sweaty and gross, getting no respect from anyone and no one cared.
My co-workers were great, except for most of my – more... supervisors that is. Never helped, never taught the proper way to clean on mid-nights, and you always got in trouble for it! How fair is that?!
The hardest thing most of all, was the lack of empathy for you, if you were dealing with buckets and no one would help you, even if you asked, you just got in trouble for being to slow. Like, I'm a hard worker, I wish I was Superman, but I wasn't, so I just got in trouble all the time. – less
Great Company to Work For.
Non-Gaming Cashier (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONAugust 11, 2013
Pros: fitness centre, on-site parking, discounted meals.
Cons: fluctuating hours, not good job security.
The pros about this company are plentiful! Here are a few examples:
-The people you work with are mostly very friendly and happy to be there.
-The work you do doesn't easily stress you out, and you always have management or security to call if anything goes awry.
-The benefits for full-time and part-time workers are great.
-Always dealing with different – more... patrons changes your day-to-day surrounding.
-They offer free parking on-site during the week, a fitness centre, discounted meals, and a variety of discounts at lots of companies for just being an associate.

The only cons that I truly have are:
-Fluctuating hours. Going from grave shift to swing shift a lot is hard on your body.
-When you are hired as contract, it is very hard to get part-time employment. Not good for job security. – less
Good place to work if you can handle uncommon shifts
Various Progressive Positions (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 3, 2012
Good place to work but some shifts are a little odd, such as 4am start times

About Niagara Casinos

The Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort is one of Canada's premier gaming facilities. With 3,000 slot machines, 150 gaming tables, – Read more