NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not enough hours
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 September 2017
You called in to find out if there is a job the next day. Not sure if I have assignment the next day. This is perfect if you are looking for less than 20 hours/ week. I have to pay my own parking when I was assigned at SunnyBrook hospital. They said, I could claim it at the end of the year. I need the money every time I have the assignment. Some week, you get lucky.
Pros
They call you when they needed your location, or when they are desperate to find people.
Cons
Not enough hours, drive any distance with your own expense.
Nice and challenging work, manageable and accessible
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2015
Working in an Agency like this is very enjoyable, interesting, meeting new clients ,cases , places, friends , families and facilities that was never seen or known. new challenges and methods of different care to different problems, application of knowledge and skills in nursing. Sharing talents in singing and dancing although not a very good singer but loved music & memories activities with client. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the care provided was met and made the client or patient happy, satisfied and got well soon or recovered from any sickness or problem well.
wonderful company to work for
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 September 2015
It great to work with NHI because it works out for my other schedules sometimes conflicted but workable. The staff are approachable, friendly and polite to speak with in person and over the phone.

Want to know more about NHI Nursing & Homemakers Inc.?

Ask a question