NGA Human Resources

NGA Human Resources Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Less work load
Associate (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 21, 2015
Shift constrains, and periodically changing policies.

But I got a good experience from there.

And all colleagues are more helpful and friendly.
Chaotic- always fighting fires
Ex employee (Former Employee), PeterboroughJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: no structure
The company are reactive as opposed to proactive. They restructure quite often in an attempt to change things for the better but unfortunately it just causes more chaos.

Financially driven, jobs are not safe, offshoring a lot of positions despite current employees having the knowledge here in the UK. This has led to low staff morale. Pay is low, pay rises even lower if at all. Support teams are under a lot of pressure.
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Associate (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 10, 2015
It was a good experience with this company. I got a good platform to learn many new things and a new work culture.
Productive and quick leaner
UK HR Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 12
When i joined in NGA Human Resources i am a blank mind person i dont know anything about UK payroll processing and calculation of tax and NI.

With the help of my team leader and colleagues i have learned things quickly and now i am confident to work with tools like Excel and AS 400 which we are using for payroll processing.
Wonderful Environment
PAYROLL ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Kochi, KLDecember 30, 2014
Its been a Honour to work in this company. I found different friends from different atmosphere together and it been a wonderful experience.

I got two opportunities to go Uk for transition work and it help to work in a different atmosphere
Customer Service Resolution (Former Employee), Jacksonville floridaDecember 10, 2014
management was great. fast paced company lost of potential to expand and grow with the company they really do have there clients best interest at heart.
Avoid company is sinking
HR (Current Employee), BirminghamDecember 10, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: managers, pay, work
NGA only care about cutting costs so transfer all the work offshore, clients are unaware that the work is not done in UK and they don't tell them. There is new management which has made things worse there is a massive turn over of staff in the last few months. Everyone who works there is looking to get out....they don't value HR it is more data input..
Professional,dynamic,challenging environment
Sr. IT Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 21, 2014
Is a very dynamic organization. Most part of the positions require to communicate with individuals out of the US with the benefits this poses.
You can be fired for any reason.
Leave Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2014
Cons: no job security, slow systems, the pay is low
There has been a recent management structure change and people are getting let go for the smallest things without going thru the proper steps ie: verbal, write up, action plan.. ect.
My anxiety attacks have become more frequent because I fear I will lose my job at any moment reguardless of my FMLA. No one is safe here unless you are best friends with your manager, sleeping with someone higher up or is someone's family member here.

Be careful... watch your back, because this company certainly does not have your back.
Working Environment is good
Application Support Engineer (Current Employee), Kochi, KLOctober 8, 2014
A lot to learn from the process and managemnt
Have a good team to work with
Challenging Role
Good atmosphere
Application Support Administrator (Finance) (Former Employee), KochiAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good management, good team members.
Cons: hectic schedule, work pressure.
Could learn about the corporate work culture. The team members and management were good. The most important thing is that the work was challenging and never repetative
Hardest part of the job
Team Leader - UK Payroll Operations (Former Employee), Cochin, IndiaJune 18, 2014
Pros: high productivity, team work
Cons: conflicts, low performance
In my professional experience, the hardest part of the job is People Management especially when we are in a Leadership role. Handling everything else is individual contribution, however coordinating people of different characteristics and make them achieve the common goal is something really difficult.
Productive, fun work place. Work life balance is highly implemented
SAP HR Functional Consultant (Former Employee), PhilippinesJune 3, 2014
Productive, fun work place. Work life balance is highly implemented.
At Work Place
US PAYROLL SPECIALIST - Client (Current Employee), Manila, PhilippinesMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free hotel accommodation if there's a storm coming, and free food
I always go to work 1 hour earlier of my shift, i've never been late in work. I have attended trainings like accountability training, Root cause analysis training and SAP system. The Management seems good, and the benefits of the company. My co-workers (team mate) are all good, we help each other in the task given. I'm a positive person, so everything that comes my way, i always take it positively. I ignore the negatives so that my day will be productive and went out good.
Professional, market leading company.
QA Team Leader (Former Employee), PeterboroughFebruary 25, 2014
Relaxed working environment, open-plan offices, free parking, nice area for office location, professional people in the workplace, pays well.
productief en gezellige werkomgeving, weinig tot geen formele omgangsnormen
huismeester (Current Employee), NieuwegeinOctober 30, 2014
Pros: ik kan mijn werk zelf plannen
Cons: omdat het heel divers is moet je aan veel dingen denken
Ik begin mijn werkdag als volgd.
Bij binnen komst eerst even bij kletsen met collega's onder genot van een lekker bakkie koffie met melk.
Vervolgens ga ik alle drie de verdiepingen langs om de koffie apparaten bij te vullen en te reinigen.
Op elke verdieping controleer ik of het schoon is en kijk ik of de schoonmakers hun werk goed hebben gedaan.
Dan is de tijd aangebroken om de werk van de cateraar te controleren en te assisteren.
Doordat onze kantine multi functioneel is, moet ik na dat iedereen heeft geluncht, de kantine gereedmaken voor ontvangst van clienten.
Het reinigen van borden en andere servies in de spoelkeuken behoort ook tot mijn dagelijkse ritueel.
Ik ben ook verantwoordelijk voor het bewaken van de voorraad van artikelen en de cateraar en mits nodig hier voor een bestelling te plaatsen.
Doordat ik in de organisatie op veel lokatie's kom, spreek ik met collega's van alle soorten niveau's.
De omgangsnormen in de organisatie zijn niet formeel, iedereen van directeur tot aan medewerker.
Spreken elkaar aan met je en jij
Buen ambiente, mucho aprendizaje
Atención y apoyo al cliente (Current Employee), GranadaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: horarios alternos, buen salario
Cons: contrato de duración determinada de 6 meses
El departamento de Human Resources de Northgate Arinso destaca por su vitalidad y diversidad. Trabajadores jóvenes con titulaciones en muchas áreas diferentes y muy formados, gente de muchas nacionalidades, lo cual era muy interesante. El trabajo en sí también permitía aprender muchísimo y poner en práctica las aptitudes sociales, lingüísticas y los recursos y habilitades de cada uno. Buena dirección por parte de los coordinadores, supervisores y también de altos cargos de la empresa.