NGA Human Resources

NGA Human Resources Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
NGA
Referencing Advisor (Current Employee), GlasgowApril 27, 2015
Pros: Holidays
Fairly good company to work for unfortunatley being made redundant, I have gained skills in accuracy and detail and has made me confident in working deadlines
Quality Assurance / HR Admin (Current Employee), kochiApril 13, 2015
Great place to work....Its been fantastic while working there...alot of things has been studied such as SAP and Quality tools
Productive and Fun workplace
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), KochiApril 7, 2015
Pros: Good Working Environment
• Working as an Auditor for the work done by the Associate team members.
• Downloading the reports from the client and assigning the work to the associates and assuring the work is completed on time.
• Provide consultancies and train new staff to work efficiently, Answered heavy volume of enquiries daily.
• Research discrepancies in pay and/or benefits for corrections and prioritizing Sickness payments
• Answering queries from staff or external bodies promptly through email.
• Working as an intermediate between the Onshore and Offshore contact.
• Managing the team in absence of the Tower Owner.
Great Place to Work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), HalifaxMarch 16, 2015
Cons: no free parking.
The Halifax office is a large open-plan office with a great view of the local hills with friendly and professional staff.

Since joining NGA in July 2013, I have been promoted and can have a direct impact on my career path through the appraisal process with my manager. I'm well supported in my current role by the rest of the team/management and hard-work and effort is always recognised.
NGA, a dlto work and expose your talents and skills
Associate HR (Current Employee), Kochi, KLMarch 5, 2015
NGA is one of the leading payroll company in India. I thank NGA for creating a wonderful opportunity to work in such a lively and fantastic environment which has provided me a good platform for my career. I really enjoyed working with NGA and i thank each and every managers and co workers for their support and guidance.
UK payroll
Payroll Associate (Current Employee), KochiMarch 5, 2015
I have learned many thing regrading UK payroll and how to face challenges while working a MNC company, How behave and perform in a MNC company
Low Pay/Ok Benefits/Poor management
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville FlFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: flexible, ok work enviornment.
Cons: poor compensation/pay/short breaks
The work enviornment is ok, but for the amount of work and responsibility you take on the pay is terrible. By far one of the lowest compensating company's in the HR business. Management is ok depending on which account you are working on, and benefits are average.
Do not waste your time company is sinking in Peterborough
Payroll/Admin/HR (Former Employee), PeterboroughFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free parking
Morale very low. Management a very click crowd. Turn over very high. There is no respect given to the employees so the older ones that have stayed on are always complaining amongst themselves. Do not waste your time and talents as you will want to move on.
Good Atomosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), IndiaFebruary 13, 2015
The best part of the job was that, it was never repetitive. The team need to resolve new issues each day. We need to work under pressure, but once we arrive in a solution it is fruitful.
HR Services
Associate (Current Employee), Infopark, KochiJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: fun club, one team work
Cons: fully and continious night shift, less chance of getting promotion
NGA Human Resources is one of the company providing HR Service. HR Service include Pay Roll, HR/Recruitment, voice etc. My Designation in this company is Associate. I am working here for the last 2 years. The management of this company is very helpful to the employees. The co-workers are ready to work as a one team. I have learned a different experience from here. We are mainly dealing with the HR Service of a company namely Boston Scientific( US based). The hardest part of the job is the chance of occuring errors while processing and also the night shift. The most enjoyable part is the fun activities conducted by the Fun Club.
Less work load
Associate (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 21, 2015
Shift constrains, and periodically changing policies.

But I got a good experience from there.

And all colleagues are more helpful and friendly.
Chaotic- always fighting fires
Ex employee (Former Employee), PeterboroughJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free parking
Cons: no structure
The company are reactive as opposed to proactive. They restructure quite often in an attempt to change things for the better but unfortunately it just causes more chaos.

Financially driven, jobs are not safe, offshoring a lot of positions despite current employees having the knowledge here in the UK. This has led to low staff morale. Pay is low, pay rises even lower if at all. Support teams are under a lot of pressure.
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Associate (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 10, 2015
It was a good experience with this company. I got a good platform to learn many new things and a new work culture.
Productive and quick leaner
UK HR Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Kochi, KLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: 12
When i joined in NGA Human Resources i am a blank mind person i dont know anything about UK payroll processing and calculation of tax and NI.

With the help of my team leader and colleagues i have learned things quickly and now i am confident to work with tools like Excel and AS 400 which we are using for payroll processing.
Wonderful Environment
PAYROLL ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Kochi, KLDecember 30, 2014
Its been a Honour to work in this company. I found different friends from different atmosphere together and it been a wonderful experience.

I got two opportunities to go Uk for transition work and it help to work in a different atmosphere
Customer Service Resolution (Former Employee), Jacksonville floridaDecember 10, 2014
management was great. fast paced company lost of potential to expand and grow with the company they really do have there clients best interest at heart.
Avoid company is sinking
HR (Current Employee), BirminghamDecember 10, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: managers, pay, work
NGA only care about cutting costs so transfer all the work offshore, clients are unaware that the work is not done in UK and they don't tell them. There is new management which has made things worse there is a massive turn over of staff in the last few months. Everyone who works there is looking to get out....they don't value HR it is more data input..
Professional,dynamic,challenging environment
Sr. IT Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 21, 2014
Is a very dynamic organization. Most part of the positions require to communicate with individuals out of the US with the benefits this poses.
You can be fired for any reason.
Leave Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2014
Cons: no job security, slow systems, the pay is low
There has been a recent management structure change and people are getting let go for the smallest things without going thru the proper steps ie: verbal, write up, action plan.. ect.
My anxiety attacks have become more frequent because I fear I will lose my job at any moment reguardless of my FMLA. No one is safe here unless you are best friends with your manager, sleeping with someone higher up or is someone's family member here.

Be careful... watch your back, because this company certainly does not have your back.
Working Environment is good
Application Support Engineer (Current Employee), Kochi, KLOctober 8, 2014
A lot to learn from the process and managemnt
Have a good team to work with
Challenging Role