NFI Industries

NFI Industries Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
forklift operator (Former Employee), KutztownOctober 8, 2014
Management was great. They worked with everyone that needed help.
Not the best place to work
Selector (Former Employee), Hebron, KYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: everything else
Pros
They're very relaxed with attendance and productivity

Cons
Very repetitive,no pay raises, equipment is outdated, a lot of wasted hours tracking down inventory, no incentives, very little accountability, no real opportunities for advancement, poor communication between management and employees.
Not a good job for current students.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chino, CASeptember 30, 2014
I wouldn't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of free time and you don't have to worry about school. It was almost impossible for me to make it to class on time while balancing work due to unexpected times to be called in and overnight work hours. The work itself was simple but the coworkers were not too interested in working as – more... a core and everyone usually keeps to themselves. In the department that I worked in, we were not up to standard and didn't usually meet our corporate goals. I had to fear for unemployment because of this and I figured that the job wasn't really for me. – less
Large Global company which allowed Management to run all aspects of the facilities in order to own them for how they ultimately performed.
Senior General Manager (Former Employee), 12110 Champion Way Cincinnati Ohio 45269September 28, 2014
Pros: ability to grow your own accounts, implement incentive plans, openly create and communicate new processes and procedures to entire company when and if needed.
Cons: sales teams were turned over to quickly causing instability with clients/customers
As mentioned Large Billion Dollar company which allowed leadership to personally manage the facilities. Ability to implement Incentive Plans for personnel, as well as have total day to day interactions with clients and customers.
A Great Place to Work, but Changing...
Driver (Current Employee), Suwanee, GASeptember 20, 2014
Pros: frequent hometime
Cons: health benefits
When I first began working for NFI I loved it. It paid well, I was home frequently, and the equipment was great. After a couple of years though things began to change, primarily when the dedicated customer changed things in the warehouse among other things. The entire culture has changed including earning potential. The higher seniority drivers will – more... likely absorb the good paying routes while the rest of us will have to contend with the lower paying routes. The pay is decent, but with the recent changes, that may not be the case for very much longer. – less
na
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Allentown, PASeptember 9, 2014
Company is starting up a new warehouse and is disarray,they are not consistent on any thing.

October 6, 2014

Kutztown warehouse Company mangers are in disarray inventory manger doesn't know how to do his job . Lots of favoritism.

Very unorganized
Driver (Current Employee), Nazareth PASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good equipment, decent pay
Cons: unpredictable work week, unorganized, management
Schedules change day to day and you can be left without any loads. The most unorganized place I've ever worked. Mgmt treats you as a number, and the planning dept is horrible.
WORKIN IS OK
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXAugust 21, 2014
OK THEY SOMETIMES HAVE BAD THING GOING LOAD IS OK MANADEMENT
The Job Schedule is always changing, not organized, bad communication
Clerical Representative (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 20, 2014
if you have children this wouldn't be the place to work, its unorganized, it seems to be not in order. Now it is a great place to gain some experience but that would be it. no communication at this company, so please make sure you keep records the best way you can
don't bother
driver (Former Employee), nyAugust 9, 2014
Pros: equipment
Cons: every thing else
Only good thing I have to say is the equipment is nice when it is new,but they don't maintain them.dont bother working here if you are experienced.they treat you like a rookie.
Outdoor dock is a great work place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CaliforniaAugust 4, 2014
Pros: lively working enviornment
Driving a forklift truck and managing loads and inventory.
NFI
picker/packer (Former Employee), ILJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good money, great hours, and excellent work environment
Cons: travel distance was a bit much but not to bad
was one of the biggest warehouses I ever stepped foot in. people were cool just as cool as the bosses on the warehouse floor. hardest thing about my job here was traveling about 45 mi - 55 mi to get to work every morning at 7 am
its ok
lead man (Current Employee), perris caJuly 18, 2014
Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments.
Championed – more... quality initiatives.
Completed required safety training programs for [type of training]. – less
Good Company
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, FLJuly 18, 2014
Good company. Management is always available for any questions or information needed. Friendly Environment.
Most of the time I was on a forklift
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKJune 27, 2014
I enjoyed the Job but was sent home a lot and I lived an hour away. This cost me so much in gas to be sent home with out working.
great place to work with great leads and supervisors
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAJune 23, 2014
great job for growth. good opportunitiy to build a career at and many locations available for transfer opportunities
DONT WORK HERE!!!
class a driver (Former Employee), New JerseyJune 11, 2014
Pros: nice equipment
Cons: everything else
I worked for this company twice. WHAT a mistake. They will destroy your CSA and not blink twice. There benefits and pay suck!.Yes, nice equipment, but thats where it ends, STAY AWAY!!!!
not a bad place to work
forklift driver (Former Employee), Lebanon, INJune 10, 2014
Pros: 8hr days no overtime
Cons: to far to drive
Put away product all day. got along good with co-workers. Nothing hard about job. Most enjoyable was driving reach truck
Great atmosphere
Receiving (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJune 8, 2014
A typical day is chaotic and unorganized. Not everyone is supervisor or lead material
high turnover, not much job security
Business Development Director (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 3, 2014
Management is so focused on results that they don't give people much of a chance. There is very high turnover in sales. Also high turnover in distribution management positions.

1 2 3 4 5