NFI Industries

NFI Industries Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, FLJuly 18, 2014
Good company. Management is always available for any questions or information needed. Friendly Environment.
Most of the time I was on a forklift
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKJune 27, 2014
I enjoyed the Job but was sent home a lot and I lived an hour away. This cost me so much in gas to be sent home with out working.
great place to work with great leads and supervisors
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAJune 23, 2014
great job for growth. good opportunitiy to build a career at and many locations available for transfer opportunities
DONT WORK HERE!!!
class a driver (Former Employee), New JerseyJune 11, 2014
Pros: nice equipment
Cons: everything else
I worked for this company twice. WHAT a mistake. They will destroy your CSA and not blink twice. There benefits and pay suck!.Yes, nice equipment, but thats where it ends, STAY AWAY!!!!
not a bad place to work
forklift driver (Former Employee), Lebanon, INJune 10, 2014
Pros: 8hr days no overtime
Cons: to far to drive
Put away product all day. got along good with co-workers. Nothing hard about job. Most enjoyable was driving reach truck
Great atmosphere
Receiving (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJune 8, 2014
A typical day is chaotic and unorganized. Not everyone is supervisor or lead material
high turnover, not much job security
Business Development Director (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 3, 2014
Management is so focused on results that they don't give people much of a chance. There is very high turnover in sales. Also high turnover in distribution management positions.
A learning environment
General Manager (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJune 1, 2014
A learning environment where opportunities to succeed can be achieved.
Opportunity to grow with the company with training offered
Regional Director of Customer Service (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLMay 13, 2014
The company promotes within when possible. Learning and training is available for those employees wanting to advance.
Very busy workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chino, CAApril 9, 2014
Pros: location was very close to my residency
Cons: short breaks
Very busy workplace. There was always enough work to work a full shift only stopping for break and lunch.
NFI
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKApril 7, 2014
Pros: great pay, workers
Cons: 12 hour shift.
Cold during winter, Hot during summer. Kind of hard to balance a 12 hour shift if you have a family.
Productive and team work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chino, CAMarch 29, 2014
As a bright ambitious person, I enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where I can assist others while challenging and expanding my knowledge and understanding of the task at hand. I am seeking a position that will utilize my skills and offer the chance for advancement as well as allowing me the opportunity to gain additional skills – more... and experience. – less
NFI
Based in Trader Joe's Distribution Center (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 28, 2014
NFI is a high pressure, fast paced company. They require 100% out of you at all times, but they are will to promote and recognize your hard work.
Very good company and co-workers to for and with
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: very nice office and equipment to work with.
Cons: some co-workers always late for work.
Enjoyable company to work for. Co-workers pleasant and very helpful when needed. Would say the hardest part is when every driver is assigned to a load and one is needed to recover one that is broke down with a hot load. As I said, enjoyable workplace and co-workers I enjoyed working with.
nice place
Customer Service (Former Employee), arlington, txFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: temp job
was nice working there but this was just a temporary job and I wasn't there too long.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee), Rincon, GAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no vacation time off unless you have pto time, no sick days
Productive and friendly place to work, I have learned how to operate a forklift, and how important a Repack Department is, without the jobs we do in repack the company would have a big lose in production, damages would not be fixed and put back into production. Co-workers are very helpful and friendly, we are a team The hardest part of my job would – more... be sorting and organizing all the damages that come in, some of these damages can be heavy, dirty, and some are 5 or 6 layers high. I enjoy staying busy, it makes the day go by faster, I also enjoy operating the forklift. – less
Productive workplace
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Brokering freight for a top logistics company is a very interesting line of work. Learned in and outs of a typical office job.
Great energy, fast work pace
Clerical (Current Employee), Elwood, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Working at NFI has been a different kind of experience for me, i have learned so much and all of my supervisor's and boss's have been truly amazing. They do one on one training and don't hesitate when you have question. This is truly one of the best company's I have worked for.
professional workplace
Warehouse Returns (Current Employee), Harleysville, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Cons: benefits
very professional and well put together company. the people are nice an respectable, but there are a lot of rules that this warehouse never had until this company took over.
Great company
Driver/Logistics (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
NFI is a great company to work for. They have great equipment and good people to work with. My days with NFI where a true blessing they really work with you. I recommend this company to any truck driver that is considering recruiting with them. I wish the prospective drivers good luck. Enjoy.

1 2 3 4