NFI Industries

NFI Industries Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
would not recommend working here
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Chino, CANovember 19, 2014
Cons: to many to list
Benefits are no good and the pay increase is not baised on work production because they give horrible pay inceases to everyone unless you know someone. Everything is unorganized and they have no set trainig.So if you work here do not expect a good yearly increase.. work hard pay less.
Wonderful coworkers/very bad management
Cross Dock Clerk/Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), Elwood, ILNovember 11, 2014
Working at NFI Logistics is like finding a family. The company is made up of so many different personalities and they all blend together so well. Management was the only sore spot. They are only out for personal improvement and do not care much about their employees situations. Be very careful when working here and having family or personal issues.
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), mira loma californiaNovember 8, 2014
Since day one there was an obvious preference over employees, managers had their favorites and those are the ones that would get more of the work and the hours the rest of us would get the bad orders and the bad hours and sometimes we would get sent home early didnt like this job at all
Great work place great experience
Professional Driver (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 7, 2014
Pros: great work environment and good pay
Cons: sometimes taxing
Very busy and exciting work place. The dedicated account that I worked on had the best managers ad dispatchers. Once you proved yourself reliable and dedicated, they would move mountains for you.
very challenging.
Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILOctober 14, 2014
Pros: safety bonus
Cons: very long hours
Very hectic hours, fun but very long days for sure. Not enough room in the warehouse to store so much product. Can't fit 2 pounds in a 1 pound bag. Peers very easy to work with but we all just wanted to at least work a 10 hour day instead of 12 hours. Nothing like accomplishing a successful day.
forklift operator (Former Employee), KutztownOctober 8, 2014
Management was great. They worked with everyone that needed help.
Not the best place to work
Selector (Former Employee), Hebron, KYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: everything else
Pros
They're very relaxed with attendance and productivity

Cons
Very repetitive,no pay raises, equipment is outdated, a lot of wasted hours tracking down inventory, no incentives, very little accountability, no real opportunities for advancement, poor communication between management and employees.
Not a good job for current students.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chino, CASeptember 30, 2014
I wouldn't recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of free time and you don't have to worry about school. It was almost impossible for me to make it to class on time while balancing work due to unexpected times to be called in and overnight work hours. The work itself was simple but the coworkers were not too interested in working as – more... a core and everyone usually keeps to themselves. In the department that I worked in, we were not up to standard and didn't usually meet our corporate goals. I had to fear for unemployment because of this and I figured that the job wasn't really for me. – less
Large Global company which allowed Management to run all aspects of the facilities in order to own them for how they ultimately performed.
Senior General Manager (Former Employee), 12110 Champion Way Cincinnati Ohio 45269September 28, 2014
Pros: ability to grow your own accounts, implement incentive plans, openly create and communicate new processes and procedures to entire company when and if needed.
Cons: sales teams were turned over to quickly causing instability with clients/customers
As mentioned Large Billion Dollar company which allowed leadership to personally manage the facilities. Ability to implement Incentive Plans for personnel, as well as have total day to day interactions with clients and customers.
A Great Place to Work, but Changing...
Driver (Current Employee), Suwanee, GASeptember 20, 2014
Pros: frequent hometime
Cons: health benefits
When I first began working for NFI I loved it. It paid well, I was home frequently, and the equipment was great. After a couple of years though things began to change, primarily when the dedicated customer changed things in the warehouse among other things. The entire culture has changed including earning potential. The higher seniority drivers will – more... likely absorb the good paying routes while the rest of us will have to contend with the lower paying routes. The pay is decent, but with the recent changes, that may not be the case for very much longer. – less
na
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Allentown, PASeptember 9, 2014
Company is starting up a new warehouse and is disarray,they are not consistent on any thing.

October 6, 2014

Kutztown warehouse Company mangers are in disarray inventory manger doesn't know how to do his job . Lots of favoritism.

Very unorganized
Driver (Current Employee), Nazareth PASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good equipment, decent pay
Cons: unpredictable work week, unorganized, management
Schedules change day to day and you can be left without any loads. The most unorganized place I've ever worked. Mgmt treats you as a number, and the planning dept is horrible.
WORKIN IS OK
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXAugust 21, 2014
OK THEY SOMETIMES HAVE BAD THING GOING LOAD IS OK MANADEMENT
The Job Schedule is always changing, not organized, bad communication
Clerical Representative (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 20, 2014
if you have children this wouldn't be the place to work, its unorganized, it seems to be not in order. Now it is a great place to gain some experience but that would be it. no communication at this company, so please make sure you keep records the best way you can
don't bother
driver (Former Employee), nyAugust 9, 2014
Pros: equipment
Cons: every thing else
Only good thing I have to say is the equipment is nice when it is new,but they don't maintain them.dont bother working here if you are experienced.they treat you like a rookie.
Outdoor dock is a great work place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CaliforniaAugust 4, 2014
Pros: lively working enviornment
Driving a forklift truck and managing loads and inventory.
NFI
picker/packer (Former Employee), ILJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good money, great hours, and excellent work environment
Cons: travel distance was a bit much but not to bad
was one of the biggest warehouses I ever stepped foot in. people were cool just as cool as the bosses on the warehouse floor. hardest thing about my job here was traveling about 45 mi - 55 mi to get to work every morning at 7 am
its ok
lead man (Current Employee), perris caJuly 18, 2014
Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
Maintained and communicated daily productivity and shipment reports for all departments.
Championed – more... quality initiatives.
Completed required safety training programs for [type of training]. – less
Good Company
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, FLJuly 18, 2014
Good company. Management is always available for any questions or information needed. Friendly Environment.
Most of the time I was on a forklift
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKJune 27, 2014
I enjoyed the Job but was sent home a lot and I lived an hour away. This cost me so much in gas to be sent home with out working.

1 2 3 4 5