Nexus Staffing Employee Reviews in Canada

Incompetent staff . Company has no interest in workers just placing
Order picker (Former Employee) –  MississaugaFebruary 9, 2016
One of the worst employment agencies with indifferent perfunctory lazy staff that do little except answer phones. Non productive like the workers they exploit for doing nothing. If picking up a phone answering it is a service because people need work and companies need workers is real work then they must be deluded. Honestly, wit was far better before these parasite agencies and worst of all Nexus came on the scene to exploit working people for doing absolutely nothing but making money off your hard work
Pros
Not many because thanks to parasites like Nexus workers have less security and are exploited
Cons
Nexus could care less about finding you a long term contract just money for them off your hard work
Worst place ever
mig welder (Former Employee) –  Concord, ONJanuary 3, 2016
If your a female trying to get ahead in this male world. Don't look here for a welding position, the managers an HR do nothing about men harassing you. I had a very bad experience also when it came time they let me go, they would not allow me to come pick up my belongings. Also they still have not sent me my things I paid for. All togeather a bad job for a female welder.
Pros
Some people are nice
Cons
Not very long break
making wire
Forklift operator/ material handler (Current Employee) –  joih;lkjmlk;jilkjJanuary 3, 2016
every holiday you work you have to call in to make sure you get paid and when there's a issue in the warehouse supervisor just said it is what it is.... like what does that mean.
the best part of the day is when you go home
Pros
.......... sometime we have a bbq
Cons
dont follow the labour or saftey laws make up own work place rules
Staffing Specialist
Recruiter- Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 11, 2015
In bound- out bound calls
reviewing resumes
conducting interviews
filling our clients needs
computer skills
phone skills
Staffing Specialist
Staffing Specialist/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke OntarioMarch 2, 2015
I worked for Nexus Staffing for 3 years and it was a very positive place to work. I learned a great deal on recruiting and interviewing staff as well as dealing with different clients and helping them find positive and qualified workers.
Consistant work but they move you around alot so its not very steady work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Multiple PlacesMarch 12, 2013
this work place provides consistent work sometimes but does move you around from company to company does not keep you at a job long enough for them to consider hiring on