Tenant Relations Coordinator (Property Administrator)
The primary purpose of this key role is to coordinate the needs and requests of large tenants at this Commercial class A Complex located in the East End of the city, through daily interactions and the coordination of operating and administrative issues.
- Responds to incoming requests from Tenants for service through Angus or directly and responds by providing information, problem solving, or escalating the matter to Management as appropriate.
- Follows through with the Tenants to ensure the matter has been resolved in a timely basis, and that the work order ticket has been closed.
- Reviews Work Orders and Tenant Charge Backs for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews Tenant lease documentation thoroughly so as to be able to respond to questions and concerns effectively.
- Develops and builds excellent working relationships with Tenants and coordinates Tenant events.
- Ensures Tenant billing and information in Yardi is current and accurate.
- Keeps up to date on all building projects and ensures effective communications with key tenants.
- Works closely with Operations Co-coordinator to support their function.
- Assists in preparation or monthly/quarterly reports.
- Other marketing, research and tenant relations projects as directed.
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3-5 years experience in a Commercial Property Management setting
- Knowledge of tenant billing, accounting and commercial office building operations
- Highly adept at building strong, professional relationships
- Above average communication skills – both written and oral
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere
Indeed - 14 months ago
We develop innovative tools that fulfill the precise standards of crystallization processes. Our goal is to make crystallization more...