NEXTalent is a real estate, property facilities and retail recruitment firm. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates to ensure both parties are successful in the human capital arena. Working with many of the best real estate and retail companies in Canada, our difference is in our knowledge and understanding of the industries, the roles at all levels of the organizations and an understanding of the current and future conditions of this sector. For more information on NEXTalent, please visit www.nextalent.ca and follow us on twitter @nextalent.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervision of maintenance services and the coordination and supervision of subcontractors for assigned properties. In addition, the incumbent may be required to perform minor maintenance activities.
- Supervises maintenance and cleaning contracts in the delivery of a maintenance program that exceeds Owner / Tenant requirements
- Oversees the maintenance and cleaning teams ensuring the prioritization of departmental tasks / deadlines
- Coordinates tenders and supervises the performance of sub-contractors in the delivery of specific maintenance-related projects
- Ensures that materials and services purchased are authorized, cost-effective and obtained in appropriate quantities
- Assists with the Annual Building Inspection and preparation of operational budgets.
- Oversees the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and guidelines related to environment, health and safety, and fire protection.
- Dealing with tenants for the purpose of enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations.
- Administers the quality assurance program and ensures delivered services meet or exceed the
- Ensures that assigned properties are secure after hours
- Must be able and willing to be available for on-call/stand-by and emergency call-out as required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant property maintenance experience.
- Proven people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to conduct site inspections and write reports.
- Good communication skills including working knowledge of French
- Knowledge of Environment, Health & Safety issues.
- In depth knowledge of relevant national, industry standards inclusive of WHMIS.
Required Licenses or Professional Accreditation
If you are interested in this or any other property or facilities related roles, please submit your resume in confidence to Jennifer Weiler
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
We develop innovative tools that fulfill the precise standards of crystallization processes. Our goal is to make crystallization more...