Our client, a leading national real estate development, management and asset management firm has an excellent role available for an Assistant to the Director of Property Managment.
This position provides administrative, accounting and backup support to the Director of Property Management and will work closely with other Property Management team members.
- Provide administrative support, prepare letters, memorandums, marketing materials and general correspondence
- Maintain up to date and accurate filing systems, both electronically and in hard copy
- Prepare agendas and minutes for various meetings
- Assist with creating/updating department procedures to ensure efficiency
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with due diligence for property acquisition/disposition and other special projects
- Maintain and review attendance registers, expenses, overtime for approval and processing
- Maintain attendance records and submit to HR on a monthly basis
- Complete daily approving of AvidXChange (accounts payable) items.
- Book meetings as required by the Directory of Property Management
- Relieve reception on a regular schedule basis as well as from time to time when
- Liaise with IT Department for computer, blackberry or other related requirements
- Coordinate realty tax projects, such as MPAC, Vacancy Applications
- Coordinate Tenant Survey
- Co-ordination and arranging various department functions i.e. Operations Holiday party
- Liaise with Property Managers, on-site personnel, owners, tenants and contractors
- Carry out such other duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Minimum of five years in high level administrative assistant role required.
- Experience in commercial real estate management with post secondary education in real estate or willing to pursue RPA or CPM designation an asset.
- Good working knowledge of financial statements & other related accounting ledgers and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Lotus Notes.
- Working knowledge of MRI accounting system and AvidXChange an asset.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -