Our client is Canada’s largest Professional Services organization. Worldwide, they serve most of the Fortune 500 Oil & Gas companies and within Alberta, they serve around 500 Oil & Gas companies.
As they are currently rebuilding and growing their Calgary based Consulting teams, the organization is now looking at attracting a Senior Manager for their Supply Chain department.
Within this position, the Senior Manager will be responsible to assist companies in the Resources & Energy industry with improving their overall Supply Chain functions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver and manage consulting services with a diverse team of Consultants
- Develop and maintain external relationships at the Senior Level
- Identify, develop and lead BD (business development) opportunities
- Mentor, coach and guide team members as well as create a learning environment internally
Required Skills & Experience (but are not limited to):
- Well-developed Generalist Supply Chain knowledge with a strong focus in one of the following areas:
o Sourcing / Procurement / Category Management / Supplier Development
o Processes (PTP / P2P)
o Logistics / Transportation
- In possession of a post graduate degree / professional designation such as:
o CSCP / PMAC / CPP / SCMP or PLS
- At least 5 years of experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Management Consulting expertise is desirable
- Lean Six Sigma certification / experience is a definite asset
- Proven ability to deliver results within a cross functional environment
To be successful within this position, you know what it takes to develop new opportunities, build networks and are not afraid to actively participate in the work that needs to be done. Your personality can be described as outgoing / extravert, you enjoy working with others and want to the Best of the Best!
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please send us your application.
If this is not the position you are looking for, but are interested in stronger opportunities in your career, send us your resume and explanation of what this opportunity would look like. We will make sure to contact you and discuss how Next International might be able to assist you in your search.