Reports to: VP/COO
- Support developing, planning, and executing drilling applications that meet customer needs.
- Perform various analysis for working wells and comply with drilling data storage and reporting requirements
- Aid and help in developing proposals, cost estimations and documentation for solutions for customer issues
- Provide field support to customers for minor technical issues
- Provide revisions on controlled documentation
- Interact with internal teams and external customers regularly and with ease
- Procurement of supplies and services
- Coordinate technical data gathering well license application
- Help with drilling and completion plans
- Assist in preparing and evaluating drilling, cementing, directional, drilling fluid, horizontal completion and stimulation programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited college or university
- New Grad 1-2 years of field-related experience is an asset (interim or summer work)
- Basic knowledge of oilfield operations
- Experience with Microsoft: Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, or other systems to monitor and map drilling and completions data
- Strong attention to detail and patience
- Maintain an interest in current and emerging technology and production practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to create and work with innovative solutions
Our client is looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and curious individual who is flexible to changing priorities, able to meet deadlines, and a strong communicator who is able to problem solve and trouble shoot. Enthusiasm for the role is a must.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Next International is a full-service recruitment and headhunting firm specializing in project control professionals and engineers.