Next-Steps Employment Centre is currently assisting with the pre-screening of candidates for: Community Healthcare Supervisor
Applying for this position you will need to come into our centre located in Mississauga to partake in our pre-screening interview process
PLEASE QUOTE JOB ORDER NUMBER “DH 19" when applying
Reporting to the Program Manager(s), the Supervisor provides direction and oversight for primarily PSW employees and is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of all consumer service delivery activities.
RATE OF PAY: $50,000.00 annually - 3 weeks’ vacation, Benefits after 3 months
· Provide leadership, guidance and supervision to all Program employees, including hiring, training, orientation, discipline etc.
· Manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Programs as required
· Ensuring compliance with documentation, departmental policies and procedures
· Responding to unresolved client and family member issues
· Scheduling employees and submitting payroll reports
· Preparing monthly statistical and administrative reports
· Providing appropriate communications and supportive employee tools
· Post-Secondary Education in healthcare with a preferred focus on aging and/or disabilities. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum three (3) to five (5) years direct supervisory experience in a unionized environment. Experience working in a Healthcare organization considered an asset.
· Solid understanding of electronic staff and consumer scheduling software. Gold Care experience an asset.
· Knowledge of unregulated healthcare workers roles and functions
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Passionate about delivering exceptional service to vulnerable populations in the community
· Access to a reliable vehicle and willingness to travel as required to support all sites
· Flexibility to work day, evening, weekends and holidays on scheduled rotation. Current shifts are: 0600 – 1400 and 1530-2330.
How to apply:
Please quote Job Order Number on subject line.
We thank all interested candidates but only those who meet the employer criteria will be contacted.