Nexen

Nexen Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great experience, very poor management
Document Controller (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABMarch 6, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: poor management, lack of support and training and long commute
Management was poor, no structure, no support from management team. My co-workers were okay, I've worked with better. The hardest part of the job was the lack of support and training I need to excel in the position. The most enjoyable was the end of the day.
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Field Technician IT Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 8, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
this job was great. everyone was helpful honest and appreciative. I would definatley be there again if possible
Outstanding company that thinks "Outside of the Box"
President/CEO-Engineering Consultant (Current Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: never having to do the same type of work twice. always fresh and new.
Cons: spokane based. this keeps costs down!
Nexen is a company that believes in doing things new and different. We encourage creative thinking and have cultivated an extremely creative environment and culture here. Optimistic attitudes and high integrity have helped us to overcome amazing design challenges over the years.

The most challenging thing here is always having to dive into a new technology – more... or idea and having to learn everything about it very quickly. This is also the part of the job that is the most interesting and the most fun. Nexen utilizes a network of professionals that are highly skilled and specialized in their respective fields. It is this teamwork that makes us so effective.

This is the most interesting and fun career I can ever imagine doing. There is no better company than Nexen. – less