We are working with our client a well established REIT to fill the position of Project Coordinator. In this role, the successful candidate will be coordinating the construction activities for a portfolio of commercial buildings spread out throughout the GTA. The role will be based in North York and offer a starting salary of 50K dependent on experience.
- Assist with project scheduling, budgeting, cash flows and other financial reporting
- Maintain appropriate records of approvals, engineering plans, permits etc. for each project
- Assist with preparation of permit application documents
- Preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings and maintenance manuals
- Prepares and distributes POs, Change Orders, etc. based on guidance of Project Manager
- Assist in managing the project calendar, arranging meetings, and answering non critical correspondence
- Liaising with various Project staff to assist in various project management related duties
- Assisting with the preparation of progress reports on project status for clients and senior management
- Proof reading and correction of both technical and non technical reports.
- Attending project meetings
- Maintaining daily project diaries and logs
- Assist with the management of scope changes.
- The ideal candidate will have prior project coordination experience in construction, real estate or property management
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and the ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Intermediate-expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other office products
- Understanding of leaseholds
- 3 – 5 years of experience with projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Indeed - 12 months ago