B2C Marketing Manager – Digital and Social Media Strategist
If you are seeking a challenging role in global marketing and looking to join a young, progressive thinking company in technology and media publishing, then this may be the job for you. We are looking for experience and highly skilled marketing professionals with social media, public relations and event management experience. This is suitable for an intermediate marketing professional looking for a challenge and opportunity to expand his/her responsibility and skill set.
Summary: The Marketing Manager supports the Group Director of Marketing in developing and executing S.M.A.R.T marketing strategies and plans that increase brand awareness and drive subscription sales in the global consumer market. Social and digital marketing experience is a must.
- Develops and plans social media campaigns
- Manages and tracks results of print and online advertising campaigns
- Manages and develops tradeshow marketing kits
- Manages campaigns to announce product developments including video demos, brochures, online FAQs
- Manages and plans content marketing initiatives
- Supports consumer sales programs and cross promotional opportunities with strategic partner
- Conducts one-on-one meetings with team members on project status
- Provides guidance, coaching and mentorship to team members
- Communicates key priorities and ensures adherence to department policies, procedures and processes
- Encourages and supports learning and growth opportunities
- Works with cross functional team to provide required marketing materials and manages expectation with respect to timelines and deliverables
- Oversees marketing communication activities including blogs, twitter, facebook, pinterest, YouTube, website updates
- Supports Marketing Director in developing social media initiatives
- Writes and manages press releases (as needed) and seeks reviews from bloggers and media
- Works with Marketing Specialist to develop and write monthly e-newsletters and plan content
- At least 4 - 5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) or Marketing Management certificate from post-secondary
- Thorough understanding of branding principles, marketing concepts and tactics
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement successful marketing plans
- Experience in the media industry with consumer marketing experience is an asset.
- Strong media / public relations and strong social media experience
- Has solid track record of planning and executing successful online media campaigns
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Ability to grasp complex technical and business concepts and translate them into clear language
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Revenue-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive, hands-on and self-motivated
- Has strong ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
Submit your resume and cover letter before June 15th to this posting and include your salary expectation. Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
PressReader (formerly NewspaperDirect) delivers the world’s newspapers and magazines to millions of readers the way they want to...