Marketing Manager, B2B International Markets
If you are an experienced marketer and self-starter who thrives in a fast paced high technology environment that requires creativity, superior people and communication skills, and the ability to multi-task, then we have a job for you!
NewspaperDirect (ND), the leader in ePublishing Solutions for newspapers and magazines, is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager with 7-10 years’ experience to drive the marketing of ND’s digital products in the Hospitality, Library, Aviation and Marine sectors.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will work closely with the B2B Sales Teams and other Marketing members to develop and execute S.M.A.R.T marketing strategies and plans that increase brand awareness and drive sales in targeted segments.
The candidate must be revenue-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive, and hands-on, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams, sales managers, agents and all levels of management.
The candidate will have experience in all facets of marketing, including segment-specific product positioning and messaging, collateral development, PR, social media, SEM, web-based marketing, channel marketing and event planning/management.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to
- Developing and executing integrated and measurable marketing programs for each of ND’s B2B markets
- Creating compelling and differentiating content for ND’s websites, landing pages, brochures, blogs, email campaigns, e-newsletters, ads, case studies, best practices, presentations and other marketing collateral as required to support B2B sales
- Scripting and managing the development of engaging videos for NewspaperDirect’s products and services
- Managing B2B social media and growing fans/followers through Twitter, blogs, Facebook pages, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube
- Event management including researching, planning, budgeting, logistics, collateral development, demos, presentations and promotional item selection
- Detailed monthly status reporting to senior management on campaign plans and results
Skills and Experience:
- University degree with 7-10 years’ experience and demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful B2B and channel marketing programs for technology products
- Strong initiative and the ability to identify new opportunities and create business cases to support their implementation
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail; able to meet tight deadlines
- Event organization experience, ranging from pitching and coordinating speaking opportunities to trade show management and logistic support
- Ability to multitask and collaborate within a cross-functional environment
- Comfortable working with multiple clients, agents and vendors
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in common blogging systems (e.g. WordPress)
NewspaperDirect offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a fun working environment, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
How to Apply:
Please reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 22 months ago
PressReader (formerly NewspaperDirect) delivers the world’s newspapers and magazines to millions of readers the way they want to...