If you are an experienced CRM guru who thrives in an energetic, hi-tech environment and has a particular affinity for producing clear and assessable solutions, then we have a job for you!
NewspaperDirect (ND), the world’s leader in Digital Publishing Solutions for newspapers and magazines, is looking for a CRM Coordinator with 2+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems for a commercial environment.
Reporting to the VP of Digital, the successful candidate would work closely with our B2B Sales Team & Marketing to develop and execute a fully operational CRM system based on key business requirements. The candidate will be tech-savvy, responsive to direction & efficient with managing established deadlines.
The candidate will have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics systems and have a firm understanding of data modeling, workflow and analytical reporting. The ability to create clear processes and communicate them in a user-friendly manner is essential.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily support of CRM system with escalation to IT if required
- Supporting sales functions and processes when applicable
- Managing control of access rights, security settings and user privileges
- Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Streamlining accounts, improving functionality and removing redundancies
- Creating CRM training manuals and delivering instruction to CRM users
- Working closely with B2B Sales Team to establish clear CRM priorities
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience with MS CRM 4.0 & MS CRM 2011
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server & Great Plains an asset
- Experience with data modeling, workflow & analytical reporting
- Thorough understanding of CRM system installation, maintenance and configuration
- Ability to evaluate system requirements and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Highly process and detail orientated with a strong understanding of business functions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to mitigate risk factors through proper testing
- Ability to communicate complicated processes in a user-friendly manner
NewspaperDirect offers a competitive salary and benefits, a fun working environment, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.