News Marketing Canada, the only full service Promotions Company of its kind, and
is searching for a Part-Time Warehouse Manager to oversee a storage unit in Mississauga Ontario.
- Coordination of advertising materials
- Organization of mini warehouse
- Disposing of un-used materials
- Shipping of materials
- Driving and dropping off supplies (if needed)
- Route coverage for open areas (if needed) – installing client advertising on shelf in various GTA retailers
- Be 18 years old
- Have basic computer skills, have a computer, Microsoft office, printer and hi-speed internet access.
- Have access to a computer with Microsoft on it to be able to attend Live Meeting Orientation Sessions.
- Have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods.
- Be organized, detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and a strong commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Participate in a required basic background check.
If you are: Energetic, self-motivated, reliable and are looking for job flexibility, then you fit our profile.
Indeed - 14 months ago
News Marketing CanadaTM provides consumer-marketing services that extend your brand message around the globe. For marketers interested in...