News Marketing Canada, the only full service Promotions Company of its kind, is searching for Part-time In-Store Media/Merchandiser Reps to install Client advertising in grocery and drug stores.
(1 Store Only - Sparwood)
Responsibilities include installing and removing coupon machines and other advertising signage based on assignment sheet directives, installing cart creative’s, conducting audits, various merchandising tasks and program maintenance.
- Be 18 years old
- Have basic computer skills, have a computer, Microsoft office, printer and hi-speed internet access.
- Have access to a computer with Microsoft on it to be able to attend Live Meeting Orientation Sessions.
- Have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods.
- Be organized, detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and a strong commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Be committed to following a prescribed route.
If you are: Energetic, self-motivated, reliable and are looking for job flexibility, then you fit our profile