Part Time Retail Shelf Advertising Rep
News Marketing Canada, the only full service Promotions Company of its kind, is searching for Part-time In-Store Media/Merchandiser Reps to install Client advertising in grocery and drug stores.
Responsibilities include installing and removing coupon machines and other advertising signage based on assignment sheet directives, installing cart creative’s, conducting audits, various merchandising tasks and program maintenance.
- Be 18 years old
- Have basic computer skills, have a computer, Microsoft office, printer and hi-speed internet access.
- Have access to a computer with Microsoft on it to be able to attend Live Meeting Orientation Sessions.
- Have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods.
- Be organized, detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and a strong commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Be committed to following a prescribed route.
If you are: Energetic, self-motivated, reliable and are looking for job flexibility, then you fit our profile
News Marketing CanadaTM provides consumer-marketing services that extend your brand message around the globe. For marketers interested in...