Part Time Retail Advertising Reps-Merchandisers
News Marketing Canada, the only full service Promotions Company of its kind, and
is searching for Part-time In-Store Advertising/Merchandising Reps to install client advertising in grocery and drug stores.
Responsibilities include installing and removing coupon machines and other advertising signage based on assignment sheet directives, installing cart creative’s, conducting audits, various merchandising tasks and program maintenance.
- Be 18 years old
- Have basic computer skills, have a computer, Microsoft office, printer and hi-speed internet access.
- Have access to a computer with Microsoft on it to be able to attend Live Meeting Orientation Sessions.
- Have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable, insured vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods.
- Be organized, detail oriented and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and a strong commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Be committed to following a prescribed route.
- Participate in a required basic background check.
- Have a small storage area to store materials
If you are: Energetic, self-motivated, reliable and are looking for job flexibility, then you fit our profile.