This position consists of being responsible for coordinating the production and execution of an in-bar experiential program for a major tobacco client. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to this program such as: recruiting and training ambassadors/agents, managing inventory of material and outfits, preparing work schedules and other logistical aspects, communicating and maintaining good relationships with the partners involved, including the local client representative.
This job involves working approximately 7 hours per week on site (bar & night clubs) and about 6 hours from home to complete administrative tasks.
- Shipping and receiving materials and manage uniform inventory;
- Recruiting and selecting brand ambassadors;
- Preparing for and conducting staff trainings;
- Supervising activations and staff remotely and on site (mostly nights and weekends);
- Monitoring the quality of executions;
- Preparing documents (reports, training booklets, client’s presentations…);
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with the local client representative;
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with the venues’ managers (where program is executed);
- Executing administrative tasks (cheque requisitions, purchase orders, orders of supplies, filing, promo staff timesheets, etc.).
- College degree;
- Knowledge of the bar & night club industry;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
- Experience with staff management and supervision;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Good judgment;
- Available during nights and weekends;
Indeed - 23 months ago