This position consists of offering direct support to the Sales team and coordinating information between departments. This person is also responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative tasks related to sales activities.
- Coordinates the preparation of campaigns with Account Executives, Account Managers, suppliers and clients;
- Reviews location lists/availabilities when campaigns sell to ensure we are meeting client expectations;
- Maintains an up-to-date campaign tracking system to ensure all parties concerned receive information on time and that materials arrive on time in all markets;
- Sends campaign instructions to the inventory department;
- Jointly with the Inventory department, prepares lists and reports on frames;
- Ensures liaison with Traffic, Operations and Inventory Management departments are well informed and all information is accurate;
- Prepares and sends proposal reports;
- Prepares and sends weekly activities reports;
- Maintains up-to-date information in the CRM;
- Fills out purchase orders and cheque requisitions and ensures timely follow-ups;
- Follows up on all contracts and files them;
- Prepares and hands in weekly sales reports;
- Coordinates the exchange of campaign material with clients;
- Intern may assist with the following:
1. Writes proposals, letters and contracts for Account Executives and prepares media kits and information sheets;
2. Participates in the preparation of meetings and presentations to clients by making reservations and gathering the necessary data and material;
3. Prepares Posting Campaign Analysis and Post Execution Analysis;
- Will also assist with lunch time reception duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising (ongoing);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Results oriented;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Team player;
- Familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) databases or Access (asset).
Newad offers unpaid internships; however, because we are continuously working on multiple marketing initiatives, students will have the opportunity to work as a paid Brand Ambassador to augment their income if they want. As a Brand Ambassador, the student would earn a minimum of $13/hour and throughout their internship have the ability to earn a competitive salary while gaining valuable insight in the world of Experiential Marketing. Newad does not offer a minimum or maximum of guaranteed number of paid hours. Paid hours will vary on client’s needs and the student’s flexibility.