The incumbent will work with the graphic design team, the client services team and the Art Director to participate in the production of advertising concepts for our Experiential Marketing and Indoor Advertising divisions. The Graphic Design Intern will, in some cases, be responsible for ensuring the production of promotional materials according to the concept.
- Assists the Design team and the Art Director in the creation of production files;
- Develops mock ups for presentations;
- Ensures the follow-up and control of the graphic chain (computer graphics, follow-up with the printer, etc.);
- Ensures the production file’s quality matches the design mock ups;
- Suggests creative production solutions to the design team;
- Ensures the execution of the corporate communication platform (stationary, image, logo, etc.);
- Maintains a high level of organization in projects and computer files.
- Working towards a college degree in graphic design;
- Computer knowledge : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- Experience using Mac and PC platforms;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer service oriented;
- Organizational and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and with good technique;
- Technical autonomy;
- Experience in imaging;
- Experience in editing and abilities in illustration (asset);
- Experience in advertising media: radio, television, print, web (asset).
* THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP *
Indeed - 11 months ago