The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Experiential Marketing team with activities relating to Marketing campaigns.
- Works directly with the western Experiential Marketing team on campaigns and supports them;
- Performs research on pending or proposed campaigns and for proposal writing;
- Prepares materials (training manuals, documents, etc);
- Attends brainstorm sessions with internal and external teams and takes notes;
- Prepares meeting agendas and posts meeting minutes;
- Requests quotes from suppliers;
- Maintains internal organizational documents (business development calendar, supplier database, etc);
- Attends Experiential Marketing launchings;
- Monitors the quality of campaigns while onsite;
- Provides direction to Infield staff when needed;
- Assists the recruiter with promotional staffing when necessary;
- Updates internal documents for promotional staff and team;
- Organizes storage/shipping as required;
- Maintains a high level of organization;
- Performs administrative tasks;
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor or diploma of Business Administration, Marketing or Communications (ongoing);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Good judgment;
- Excellent ability to solve problems.
Newad offers unpaid internships; however, because we are continuously working on multiple marketing initiatives, students will have the opportunity to work as a paid Brand Ambassador to augment their income if they want. As a Brand Ambassador, the student would earn a minimum of $13/hour and throughout their internship have the ability to earn a competitive salary while gaining valuable insight in the world of Experiential Marketing. Newad does not offer a minimum or maximum of guaranteed number of paid hours. Paid hours will vary on client’s needs and the student’s flexibility.