Newad, an advertising agency, is currently seeking Brand Ambassadors to work on an exciting promotional campaign for a major alcoholic beverage company. As a Brand Ambassador in local liquor stores, you will give out samples of the product and interact with the clients. This is a sales based position so besides giving samples, the Brand Ambassador will also be selling the product to the consumers on location. To promote the brand, we are looking for outgoing and energetic people who like to go out and have fun. If you like to interact with people, we want you on the team!
To apply for this position you must:
- Be SIRT certified (Serving It Right);
- Have confident, fun and approachable demeanor and professional look;
- Be up to date on the “new & trendy” (restaurants, technology, travel destinations, etc);
- Come from a very strong sales background with experience in the service industry;
- Be well spoken and knowledgeable of brand background, messaging and cocktail mixology;
- Have genuine palate & passion for rum products;
- Be able to work autonomously;
- Be comfortable relaying key information;
- Be dependable.
Date and locations:
This campaign will take place during the summer, on Fridays and Saturdays in:
- Campbell River;
- Pitt Meadows;
- North Vancouver.
Fridays from 3pm and Saturdays from 12pm. Shifts are 4 hours long. About 8 hours per week.
You will be provided with a training session prior to your first activation.
$16 per hour + monthly incentive for the top seller
To ensure your application is considered, please send us your resume and a few pictures of yourself (headshot). Only the candidates selected for a first interview will be contacted.