Newad, an advertising agency, is seeking 31 Brand Ambassadors (23 in Vancouver, 8 for Victoria) to work this easy, fun and unique stunt! Our client wants to show its members and non-members the benefit of being part of a credit union – you can withdraw cash for free! In order to do so, we will be handing out $2 coins (in a branded casing) to bypassers to demonstrate the amount a person would normally get charged for withdrawing their own money. That’s right, we’re just giving money away… how hard can it be?!
There will also be an opportunity for 3 reps to target media outlets for our PR component the day before the stunt to inform them of the campaign. These outlets have yet to be selected.
To apply for this position you must:
- Be confident, fun and have an approachable demeanor;
- Have a professional look;
- Be energetic and outgoing;
- Be able to work autonomously;
- Be comfortable relaying key information;
- Be able to get yourself onsite by your own mode of transport on time (transit reimbursement option of $10);
- Willing to complete a short report per location, as a team (of 2 or 3).
Date and locations:
Tuesday April 23rd, 2013
Vancouver (Downtown and Vancouver Kits area)
11:00am – 2:00pm (3hrs)
1 hour training either April 18th or April 19th (the date that is more convenient for you)
$75 total (for training, activation and team report)
In addition to the above, Victoria Ambassadors will receive a $35 perdiem (no overnight stay), and 6 hours of travel pay at $15/hour.
Come meet us! A group interview will take place in our Vancouver office on Monday, April 8th from 1pm to 2:30pm. If you are interested and available, please send us your resume before Friday April 5th at 2pm!