We are growing and we need to add to our team!
Founded in 1996, we've been passionate about excellent customer service and exceptional IT services ever since, and we don't stop until we exceed our objectives, then strive for more. We want the NewGen experience to be the best it can be. We're driven by goals, not by filling hours. Our values are transparency, accountability, and stress free IT.
NewGen offers a comfortable family-like environment that promotes skill-building, dedication, initiative and personal development. (We work hard, but we believe in fun, too). As a company in constant growth, we believe in empowering our team members to find their unique talents and leadership potential, and supporting their advancement into the positions for which they aspire.
NewGen Technology is a profitable and privately owned company that provides unlimited complete IT Support, Services, and Solutions at a flat-rate for organizations sized from 5 to 500 computers. We are a growing, but stable company with an established client base, and have seen over 100% growth over the last 3 years.
We need "that special someone" to deliver exceptional support to our valued clients minimizing our clients
down time by maximizing your exceptional problem solving and technical skills.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic and customer focused!
What we expect from our team members:
- Excellent computer skills with an aptitude to learn technical processes quickly; with a simply understanding of Network Management Technologies (WMI, SNMP) as well as a working knowledge of windows command line, network printing, familiarity with file and folder security, x86 hardware, components and troubleshooting
- Beginner knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Mac OS, Network Management Technologies (WMI, SNMP), storage technologies, group policy, as well as trouble-shooting mobile devices such as iPhones and BlackBerrys
- A passion for troubleshooting software, hardware & technical issues & using terminology the customer understands with particular emphasis on Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft office
- Able to prioritize & multitask in a self-directed & fast paced environment
- Motivated to learn & adapt in an often complex & changing environment
- A desire to provide excellent customer service, by going that extra mile
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional people skills, with the desire to exceed customer expectations
- One Year technical support experience and schooling or equivalent
What you can expect from working at NewGen Technologies:
- We have our own breakfast bar complete with cereal and fresh fruit, staff lunches, team building activities, casual working environment, top notch technology in a state of the art facility steps from the ocean
- Apply your exceptional customer service and problem solving skills & technical skills
- Working for a company that takes ongoing learning to a new level, we focus a lot of time and energy into training and advancing your skills and knowledge base
- Being part of a team environment
- Learning and applying new technical and advance skills
- Building a one on one relationship with our clients, while striving to make a difference
Please apply with a current resume at our website along with a cover letter.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NewGen Technologies Corporation is a leading technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses and not-for-profit...