Nova Networks Inc. is growing and we are actively seeking a System Administrator (HelpDesk) to join our Managed Services team in Niagara.
A little bit about us: Nova Networks Inc. is one of Canada's largest providers of IT products and professional services. We have offices in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal, with our Head Office located in Ottawa. Nova recognizes that our success is highly dependent on our ability to satisfy our clients and strengthen the bond in our relationships, and we’re looking for a dynamic, eager individual who shares this understanding.
A little bit about the job: This is an as-needed basis contract opportunity, with a 5-year commitment.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, on-site/desk side support, responding to end-user issues, diagnosing desktop, network, and server problems, finding solutions and resolving problems; performing regular preventive maintenance of all IT infrastructure; assisting with planning network upgrades; implementing migrations or new installations of desktop, network, and on-site team interfacing/escalating for assistance as required.
A little bit about what we’re looking for in you:
- Ability to troubleshoot printers
- Needs to be able to troubleshoot work station/users issues from end to end including the network side
- Work with Nova and CBoC IT team to effectively resolve technical issues
- Use Microsoft CRM to create, update, manage and close helpdesk tickets
- Solid understanding of Windows XP, Windows 7, Office 2007,2010, Citrix Receiver and Presenter
- Strong experience with VPN, Cisco Any Connect (a must), Firewall, routers, switches, Windows Networking, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Other duties as required
A little bit about what we have to offer: Because of our breadth of services, you’ll enjoy an opportunity to work for an organization that is able to offer clients truly full service IT solutions. At Nova Networks Inc. you’ll have an opportunity to showcase your talent, take on challenging projects and work with a great group of people!
Indeed - 8 months ago