New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

security
Corporate Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 March 2014
For almost 4 years I've been working in New York Fries, I learned a lot most especially in managing the store. The trust that the company gave me was superb. They gave me a chance to travel in Toronto, New Brunswick and Quebec.
Pros
free foods
Cons
poor career growth

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

depressing and not for everyone
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2017
i think the job that frontliner do is not worth 11$ per hour company needs to understand that thing and try to make their employees by increasing the wage when they are making 6 to 8 grands per day
Fun workplace with the right people, depends heavily on this though
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 October 2017
Average day at NYF was very fun for the most part even while dealing with all the customers whom were mostly great. I learned a lot about disarming people who seemed disheveled or upset very quickly and turning their experience at our store into a very positive one. Management was very fun, but still plenty strict but much different in a positive way from every other job I've ever had. The hardest part of the job was seriously just dragging yourself away from home and comfort to show up; it was great once you were there but hard to psych yourself up to go to.
Pros
Free food (except for hot dogs which is reasonable)
Cons
No work benefits, hot and greasy environment