New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

A good summer job for students !
caissière (Former Employee) –  Montreal Québec, Pointe-claire (Fairview Mall)5 June 2014
Personally, I enjoyed working there. But, like any other job, there were certain obstacles that I had to face. As huge- harted as my manager was, he didn`t know how to handle things in a calm and collective manner. It is for that reason that I quit. He was also the kind to call me last- minute to ask if I can come in to work. The last minor problem was that working there required being comfortable with being around hot oil, which caused me to have minor burns on both arms. Besides that, my co- workers were very nice, responsible and fun people to be around, which made the job easier. The hardest part of the job was to clean the three stages of the frying machine because of the heat. the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers, because most of them were as sociable as I was.
Pros
Free food
Cons
You end up very dirty by the end of your shift

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

fun atmosphere to work in.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Canada11 December 2017
Great place to work. Great job for someone looking for experience. Good place to practice and expand skills. Over all great place to work. And good management.
Pros
get to taste different kinds of poutine
Cons
working with very hot materials
productive
Fry Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ON5 December 2017
I was in charge of taking costumers orders and making their food. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and I always looked forward to coming to work.