New York Fries Employee Review

View all New York Fries reviews

productive, and friendly co-workers.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth, NS2 September 2013
A typical day at New York Fries usually consisted of clocking in, and beginning to make meals for families and mall employees. Throughout a shift I would work cash, fryers, food preparation and out back, cleaning and preparing ingredients for the different stations within New York Fries.
I learned communication skills, and how to properly conduct myself in stressful and difficult situations at New York Fries. In many situations I was able to keep a nice and polite composure while dealing with difficult customers.
Working at New York Fries aided me in dealing with management and co-workers who may have had a bad day, or were going through stressful situations. For the most part my co-workers and managers were always a pleasure to work with, and very understanding and easy going.
The most enjoyable part of working at New York Fries was working with some terrific people and learning how to balance my time between work and college. I would look forward to going to work after a difficult day of classes and seeing the energetic and friendly people I got to work with.
Cons
not many hours.

Other New York Fries Employee Reviews

fun atmosphere to work in.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Canada11 December 2017
Great place to work. Great job for someone looking for experience. Good place to practice and expand skills. Over all great place to work. And good management.
Pros
get to taste different kinds of poutine
Cons
working with very hot materials
productive
Fry Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ON5 December 2017
I was in charge of taking costumers orders and making their food. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and I always looked forward to coming to work.