With over 20 years of experience, New United Goderich is a global leader of aircraft completions & maintenance. Based in Huron Park, Ontario, Canada, we are a service provider with concentration in the following areas:
- Refurbishment & Modifications
- VIP Conversions
- Maintenance & Structural Repair
- Exterior Paint
- Avionics Upgrade & Installations
- Engineering & Design
Due to continued growth in our businesses, we have a requirement for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative will combine exceptional communication skills in order to ensure that our excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Customer Service and/ or Sales Experience
- Aviation and/or technical experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions, prioritize, and resolve potential conflicts.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
Customer Service Representative Core Functions:
- Customer point of contact for in-house aviation projects.
- Customer reporting and invoicing.
- Conduit of information from Customer to in house Production Department to ensure work is completed per Customer specifications and requirements.
We offer competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates. Please note that applicants for these positions must have current status to work in Canada in order to be considered for this opportunity.
How to Apply
Please apply by fax with your resume to 519-228-7117
While we appreciate all resumes received, we will only contact those applicants under consideration for interview.