New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario and specializes in paint, interior, maintenance and avionics on large aircraft. Providing a cost effective quality product has driven our phenomenal growth and we are currently hiring a qualified and skilled Upholsterer.
Job Title: Upholsterer
Reports to: Interior Manager
Anticipated start date: 2 weeks
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week; days and possible swing shifts including evenings, nights, weekends; overtime may be necessary and ability to work alternate shifts is a condition of employment.
- Prepare panels for coverings
- Strip and clean components and aircraft panels
- Sewing and surging materials
- Disassemble and reassemble panels & seats
- Making patterns
- Foam build-ups and wrapping panels
- Cutting material from patterns
- Spray glue onto panels for applying materials
- Applicable paperwork
- Organize and maintain a clean work environment
- Work overtime from time to time as required
- Work in aircraft for removal and installation
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, sound time management and multi-tasking abilities
Qualifications: Completion of High School; The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of experience; Aviation experience is an asset.
Pay / Salary: $18-$30 per hour, commensurate with experience – this is an hourly position with benefits.
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of the HR/Training Manager, Sandra Defillat via this ad. Please quote reference number “Upholsterer008” when applying.
New United Goderich Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their submissions, however due to the anticipated large volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEW UNITED GODERICH INC. is an incorporated company located in Huron Park, Ontario, employing approximately 90 people on a full-time and...