New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario and specializes in paint, interior, maintenance and avionics on large aircraft. We are currently hiring a full-time Planning Clerk.
- Prepare work order packages for Maintenance, Avionics, Engineering, Paint and Interior department’s including company forms and copies of relevant manufacturer procedures and other applicable documents Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) references, drawings and industry data
- Creation of Job Cards and preparation of step by step task instructions
- Identify a priority level, labor quote, and ratings for each Job Card
- Work backwards from the delivery date, identify the milestones for project status
- Assist Project Leads (P/L) with quoting and scheduling of work
- Review and update of Internal Product Analysis (IPA) reports. Advise their P/L when specific task are in jeopardy of exceeding their quoted man-hours. Providing quote revisions as instructed by the P/L
- Ordering of and follow-up necessary to ensure parts materials are available in advance of their requirement to satisfy production schedules. Research of Illustrated Parts Catalogues (IPC), drawings and Bill of Materials (BOMs) to determine part and material requirements
- Review of outstanding Purchase and Acquisition (P&A) and borrowed tooling issues at the close of each work order to ensure borrowed tools and unused, not required parts are returned to the vendor
- Liaison with CSRs for changes in priority, or work scope
- Respond to Request for Work (RFW) and provide Customer Service Representatives (CSR) with timely quotations for requested tasks
- Preparation of aircraft log book entries, certification documents and compilation of final work packages for Additional duties as assigned
- Work overtime from time to time as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess Planning and/or Aviation experience (we will train). Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project. Gantt Charts an asset.
Pay / Salary: $13-$15 per hour, commensurate with experience – this is an hourly position with benefits.
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of the HR/Training Manager, Sandra Defillat at sdefillat @newunitedgoderich. com (remove spaces).
New United Goderich Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their submissions, however due to the anticipated large volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.