New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario and specializes in paint, interior, maintenance and avionics on large aircraft. We are currently seeking three (3) Field Engineers:
- Require 3 field engineers to maintain an either Aztec, Navajo or Commander 690 aircraft
- Must hold AME license with minimum 5-years experience
- Will be based in either Mitu or Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Based on 6-week work rotations
- Remuneration based on experience
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of the HR/Training Manager, Sandra Defillat at sdefillat @ newunitedgoderich .com (remove spaces).
New United Goderich Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their submissions, however due to the anticipated large volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Indeed - 7 months ago
NEW UNITED GODERICH INC. is an incorporated company located in Huron Park, Ontario, employing approximately 90 people on a full-time and...