New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario and specializes in paint, interior, maintenance and avionics on small, mid-size jets and turboprop aircraft. Providing a cost effective quality product has driven our phenomenal growth and we are currently hiring qualified and skilled Aircraft Junior Painters.
Job Title: Aircraft Junior Painters
Reports to: Paint Manager
Anticipated start date: 2 weeks
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week; days and possible swing shifts including evenings, nights, weekends; overtime may be necessary
- Strip aircraft and/or aircraft components
- Masking aircraft at various stages
- Sanding of composite parts and high-build
- General aircraft prep and cleaning as required
Clean and maintain equipment and tools
- Organize and maintain a clean work environment in the shops and hangar
- Work overtime from time to time as required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Highly motivated and results driven, strong attention to detail
- High Quality Standards
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects effectively
- Operate in an environment of following specific processes
Qualifications: Completion of High School. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 2 years previous Aviation paint preparation experience.
Pay / Salary: $14 per hour – this is an hourly position with benefits.
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of the HR/Training Manager, Sandra Defillat via this ad. Please quote reference number “PaintJR003” when applying.
New United Goderich Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their submissions, however due to the anticipated large volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted