New Path Youth and Family Services is an accredited children’s mental health centre providing a range of compassionate, innovative and accessible services for children, youth and their families throughout Simcoe County.
The following position is currently available for an enthusiastic and self motivated team player to work out of our Barrie office providing database and technology support services across Simcoe County.
COORDINATOR OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES – Full Time (35hrs per wk)
Develop and maintain an effective and efficient information system serving multiple locations throughout Simcoe County that supports the work of the agency in accordance with accepted professional standards of the Children’s mental Health and Information Technology fields. Provide technical support services to other agencies as required.
1. Post secondary diploma in information technology.
2. Microsoft SQL certification, Certificate or proficiency in databases, data quality, data management and reporting.
3. Three years experience in managing networks hardware and software support for a non-technical user base.
4. Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting, data management, workflow processing, data reporting, process automation, flowcharting and system documentation techniques.
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual Studio or other tools to enhance data management and reporting.
6. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc as well as Microsoft server, exchange and active directory solutions.
7. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills decision-making, problem-solving, conflict management and time management skills;
8. Proven ability to prioritize competing demands using existing resources to maximize effective operation of equipment and systems to minimize loss of staff productivity.
9. Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
10. Ability to provide service in the French language is an asset
11. Model New Path’s core competencies as indicated on our website.
If you possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume quoting the file number, CTSS-ext-02-13, by March 1, 2013 to:
New Path Youth and Family Services
165 Ferris Lane, Barrie, Ontario L4M 2Y1
We are committed to attracting and hiring applicants from a diverse range of peoples.
We thank all those who reply; however, only those accepted for an interview will be contacted.