Candidates Required: 3, Contract to Hire
Specialization: Help Desk/Entry Level
Candidate Required: Help Desk Support Technician I for a Six month Contract to hire
Skill Level: Junior
Job Description: Our Client, **located in Mississauga** requires a Help Desk Support Technician I for a Six month Contract to hire
Help Desk Support Technician
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and entry level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Works under immediate supervision.
Work typically consists of:
20% password reset
40-50% Office (Outlook, Word, wireless devices, etc)
30-40% miscellaneous (printers, blackberry's)
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Specialization and Skills: Help Desk/Entry Level Desktop/Tech Support < 2 years
Additional Requirements: Skill Name Experience
This role requires proficient use of Microsoft Office. Please explain your familiarity with the MS Suite of products Mandatory
Excellent documentation skills for managing help desk tickets. Mandatory