The integrative medical clinic serves to bring health to a patient by deeply exploring where the metabolic deficiencies have arisen in their body through a combination of history taking, examination and medical testing.
The patient¿s health is assessed on a number of levels including
1. The Physical Body
2. The Brain
3. Emotional Health
4. Environmental Health
Patients are to receive individualised care with compassion and competence to achieve optimal wellness. Extensive use is made of IV nutrient therapies as well as oral supplementation & nutritional counselling. Use is made of in house testing including body composition analysis with Bio-Impedance Analysis & Heart Rate Variability.
We are a new facility located conveniently on MacLeod Trail SW in Calgary and offer a high quality work environment and state-of-the-art integrative care to our patients.
The overall effectiveness and productivity of the clinic is determined to a large extent on the Clinic Manager's ability to function with knowledge and competence. The Clinic Manager must be able to apply sound practical judgement, be able to handle and resolve issues as they arise, be a skillful communicator and support the vision and mission for the clinic.
VISION OF IDEAL CANDIDIATE:
- High level of comfort with application of IV therapies
- Stable, seasoned mature individual
- A team player, with proactive involvement in the operations of the clinic
- Excellent patient communication skills as well as interpersonal skills - ability to deal effectively with any of our patients, physicians & other staff
- Excellent oral & written proficiency in English
- An effective listener able to resolve issues with patients, physicians and other staff
- Calm, methodical, attention to detail in all situations including medical emergencies
- Able to take direction from as well as to provide relevant feedback
- High level of comfort with nursing applications
- High level of comfort with IT esp excel spreadsheets & numbers
- Excellent task completion
- Cross-trained in ALL clinic personnel functions and familiar with all other staff functions within the clinic
- Ability to orient, train and mentor medical and clerical staff
- Ability to multi-task effectively, and to balance the demands of the job
- Understand key clinic documents & requirements including Billing requirements, HIA, AMA medical codes, etc
RN EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- RN degree from an accredited institution, and proof of annual maintenance of required license to practice
- Experience in the ER, Surgical or ICU environment would be an asset
If you wish to explore this opportunity further please apply online.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and an outstanding work environment.