Are you ready for a new challenge?
A well funded group is seeking an experienced insurance broker to lead a new agency.
- To work at an executive level with the investors
- Supervise underwriting guidelines, policy and procedures and contract compliance
- Maintain positive relationships with multiple insurers
- Supervise brokers and assist in closing deal as required
- Ensure top quality service levels for our clients
- Be entrepreneurial and active in the management of the business
- Represent the company at IBAA events
- Experience in personal and commercial insurance lines
- A recognized insurance designation or working towards one (CAIB, CCIB, CPIB)
- Knowledge of the insurance act and regulations
- Represent the company as the "Designated Representative" to the Insurance Council of Alberta. A level 3 general insurance licence is required for this position. If you have been a level 2 broker for at least 2 years you may qualify. Please see this link to confirm:
- Base salary, commission splits and profit sharing
- Vehicle allowance
- Expense account
- Benefit package
- RRSP contributions
- 3 weeks paid holiday
Please forward your resume and salary expectations in confidence to this ad.
Indeed - 9 months ago