Busy Wellness Clinic in New Hamburg is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist/Clinical Assistant to start immediately.
- Must have experience working in a multi-disciplinary health clinic (i.e. chiropractic, physiotherapy, etc.) OR similar customer service environment that involved scheduling appointments and office administration
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; comfortable dealing with the public in a health care setting
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Proven ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and caring personality
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office; Experience using PMP software program and working knowledge of MVA and WSIB is an asset
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, and organized
- Professional and health-minded with an interest in health and wellness
- Must be available to work evening and flexible hours from Monday to Friday between 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling appointments, collecting fees, processing patients for multiple practitioners
- Answering telephone and greeting patients in a professional and courteous manner
- Filing, chart completion and office administration tasks
- Balancing daily transactions
- Appointment confirmation calls
- Clinical assisting
- Opening and closing procedures
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume and work-related references.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The New Hamburg Wellness Centre is committed toward providing evidence-based, results oriented, and patient centred health care services. We...