New Era Tickets Employee Reviews

Workplace culture was dismal
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exton, Pa.24 October 2017
Poorly managed company, hiring inexperienced personnel for positions for which they weren't qualified. Our building had air quality issues which caused several people to experience respiratory issues.
Pros
Cons
ineffective management
productive and enjoyable workplace
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PA1 August 2015
New Era tickets was a great place to work. From the management to the floor supervisors, everyone was friendly and knew my name. I was sorry to leave, but they were bought out by another company and all departments except for management and the printing of tickets were outsourced to The Philipines.

I started out as a phone Rep, and was promoted to the ticket department. I took care of the returned tickets due to incorrect address and contacted the customer by email or phone to obtain the
correct address. Voided the returned tickets and sent out new tickets to the correct address. I also picked up the mail and delivered it to the proper departments. Also prepared outgoing mail.
I kept records of all returned tickets, all daily printed tickets and assisted with refunds.

I wouldn't say the hardest part of the job was stuffing envelopes with tickets (hundreds a day), but it was not very fulfilling. The most enjoyable part of my job was the handling of the return tickets.

I also took phone calls for tickets when they were extremely busy
Pros
friendly atmosphere, great benefits, wonderful management
Cons
short lunch and breaks
Enjoyable easy-going work environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Exton, PA18 April 2014
Majority of the time it is a pretty easy going day. A lot of friendly coworkers. Great place to learn about ticket sales and talk to people from across North America. Hardest part of the job is handling the venue in Singapore. The most enjoyable part of the job is the short shifts.
High volume call center.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA15 November 2013
A typical work day consisted of managing 20 to 70 agents in call center on a on sell.

Through this process I have learned how to proactively address issues keep control of the environment and time management.

management created a great company work place for collage student looking for part time work 12-15 hrs. per week.

Had a outstanding group of co-workers who looked out for each other.

The hardest part of my job was when I had to terminate any employee.

The most enjoyable part of my job was creating and building great relationship with my co-workers and agents.
Pros
Gained a lot management skills.
Cons
Not enough room for advancement.
Excellent Part time position
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA1 September 2013
As a ticket Agent placing orders for customers for tickets for shows concerts, sports games, comedy tours and festivals was primarily the just of the job. Trouble shooting orders, and providing excellent Customer Service was key in this position.
It was a very busy setting but calm also
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA13 February 2013
The most important task to do is make sure your logged in and always available for a inbound call to jump in to your line.
I learned to communicate with all different diverse backgrounds and customer service sales and literacy of different computer software and programs I operated on a daily work day.
The hardest part of the day is The on-call sales Its one of our busiest days of the week.
Getting to attend some great memorable events
Pros
first come bases on product
Cons
location
Customer service
Ticket Agent (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Exton, PA26 June 2012
Very friendly and very busy at times. You have to be a people person and have a clear voice.
Pros
great place to work!
Cons
part-time only
Let a lot to be desired
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA5 December 2011
New Era Tickets is a great place to work for college students looking to earn some income, nothing more beyond that.
Pros
first job on tickets for events
Cons
management, compensation, corporate structure, no values

Want to know more about New Era Tickets?

Ask a question