New Era Tickets Employee Reviews

A Typical Day at Work
Ticket Agent & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work for me is like a short story full of suspense, mystery, drama, struggle, and a happy ending. Why, because the patron gets what they want in the end, especially with my finely tuned customer service skills.
Pros
cheap soft drinks, the people are great to work with, and i like the steady pace.
Cons
my bosses, who tend to brag too often, the broken promises, and lack of benefits.
Enjoyable easy-going work environment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAApril 18, 2014
Majority of the time it is a pretty easy going day. A lot of friendly coworkers. Great place to learn about ticket sales and talk to people from across North America. Hardest part of the job is handling the venue in Singapore. The most enjoyable part of the job is the short shifts.
High volume call center.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exton, PANovember 15, 2013
A typical work day consisted of managing 20 to 70 agents in call center on a on sell.

Through this process I have learned how to proactively address issues keep control of the environment and time management.

management created a great company work place for collage student looking for part time work 12-15 hrs. per week.

Had a outstanding group of co-workers who looked out for each other.

The hardest part of my job was when I had to terminate any employee.

The most enjoyable part of my job was creating and building great relationship with my co-workers and agents.
Pros
gained a lot management skills.
Cons
not enough room for advancement.
Excellent Part time position
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PASeptember 1, 2013
As a ticket Agent placing orders for customers for tickets for shows concerts, sports games, comedy tours and festivals was primarily the just of the job. Trouble shooting orders, and providing excellent Customer Service was key in this position.
It was a very busy setting but calm also
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 13, 2013
The most important task to do is make sure your logged in and always available for a inbound call to jump in to your line.
I learned to communicate with all different diverse backgrounds and customer service sales and literacy of different computer software and programs I operated on a daily work day.
The hardest part of the day is The on-call sales Its one of our busiest days of the week.
Getting to attend some great memorable events
Pros
first come bases on product
Cons
location
Customer service
Ticket Agent (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 26, 2012
Very friendly and very busy at times. You have to be a people person and have a clear voice.
Pros
great place to work!
Cons
part-time only
Let a lot to be desired
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Exton, PADecember 5, 2011
New Era Tickets is a great place to work for college students looking to earn some income, nothing more beyond that.
Pros
first job on tickets for events
Cons
management, compensation, corporate structure, no values