New Era Tickets is a market leader in the ticketing industry based in Oshawa, Ontario. We are the sister company call centre for multiple venues across the United States and Canada that the Customer Service team will support. We are looking for a dynamic individual that can help take our customer service quality to the next level. This position will report directly to the Contact Centre Supervisor.
The ideal candidate must exercise good business judgment and public relation skills in dealing with customers, outsourced call centres, home office personnel, and clients. They must be capable of handling a high level of responsibility and accountability.
Must be able to work 10 AM - 6 PM Monday to Friday and 10 AM - 4 PM on Saturdays and be flexible to assists with shift coverage when needed.
- Effectively and professionally handle a variety of escalated calls.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and via email and web chats
- Build, establish and maintain a successful relationship with Customers.
- Provide a high quality of Customer Service.
- Follow up on Customer issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies, quantifies and communicates system and IT problems to appropriate departments.
- High school/diploma/GED required;
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience; high pressure customer services experience a must.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective and productive working relationships
- Superior customer relations skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and execute effective d-escalation procedures.
- Strong word processing and MS Office skills
Criminal Background check must be provided, upon offer of employment.
Please include cover letter. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
New Era Tickets provides customized ticketing, database marketing, and access management functionality to sports and entertainment organizat...