The Project Manager, under the direction of the Board of the New Brunswick Home Support Association (NBHSA), will manage the process of grandfathering all Home Support Workers who qualify in the province. The successful candidate will be required to determine workers who have met the requirements to undergo competency and skills testing; secure sites for testing; organize regional labs; recruit clinical lab facilitators; interpret test results; develop and implement a work plan to accomplish expected outcomes of the grandfathering process; provide written reports to the board and maintain accountability to the project budget.
This position starts immediately and is a nine (9) month full-time (40 hours/week) contract. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Travel within NB will be required and expenses will be reimbursed. Position reports to the NBHSA Board (www.nbhsa.ca).
1. Registered Nurse or background in nursing, social work or related health care field (BN preferred)
2. Ability to communicate in both official languages
3. Experience in adult education required
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision required
5. Strong organizational and planning skills required
6. Project management skills and experience preferred
7. Report writing and presentation experience required
8. A valid driver’s licence is required in the performance of these duties.
9. Experience with hiring, training and supervising staff preferred
10. Experience with marking and evaluation systems preferred
11. Experience in home care and/or knowledge of home support role in the community preferred
12. Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, results oriented
Indeed - 18 months ago